Customizable Service Desk Solution, there When You Need it
Essintial’s Service Desk — with its primary location in Mechanicsburg, PA. — is a 7×24 desk that services hundreds of unique contacts daily.
Highly functional Service Desks produce predictable and measurable business value by enabling improved productivity, service availability, resource utilization and cost effectiveness. At Essintial, we’ve created a Desk that’s focused on enhancing the customer experience and a platform that provides a single point of contact for customers’ IT requests.
Essintial’s Service Desk offers several methods to request IT support including direct call, email, instant message and, in some cases, text message to dedicated cellular devices. Each contact is logged in our incident management system at entry and tracked throughout the life of the request.
Essintial also leverages customized incident routing and call handling procedures which allow agents to seamlessly transfer a caller to another queue to be served by a higher skill tier. This ensures that callers are given the assistance they need and enhances first call resolution metrics and objectives.
Independent of our Service Desk is a Continual Service Improvement (CSI) function with defined quality management practices designed to discover opportunities for improvement and to measure the impact of those improvement efforts on an ongoing basis.
Essintial provides options for dedicated or shared desks based on contacts, volumes and the needs of our customers. The setup of the desk, contact types, answer times, and first call resolution metrics are highly customized to meet each customer’s specific needs.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Voicemail Option (VO) and Chat support
- Queue Transfers (QT)
- Client-specific Average Speed to Answer targets
- Dedicated toll free lines with whisper tones for specific client call flows
- First Call Resolution (FSR) tracking
- Average Talk Time (ATT) reporting
- Call abandonment tracking & reporting
- Weekend/overflow desk options
- Product launch support Desk
Service Desk Function
- Technology Support
- Problem Resolution
- Deployment or post-Upgrade support options
- Incident management & service requests
- End user self-service options
- ITSM support
- Identity management
- Asset management
- Customized dashboards & reporting
- Business intelligence & analytics
- Service parts & Third Party Logistics (3PL) management