Tailored, Efficient, Professional Solutions Post-Adverse Events
The weeks following natural disasters — like hurricanes, earthquakes and floods — present many challenges as you and your customers gain access to power and facilities, and we know that your recovery needs will be unique to your business.
Following the simple step-by-step process above makes it easy to start to identify your recovery needs. From there, look to Essintial to be an extension of your IT department.
Our primary objective and internal preparedness focuses on our readiness to help you, your customers and the local community with restorative efforts, whenever you’re ready.
With our Technical Assistance Center in place, and teams of qualified technicians at-the-ready in communities near affected areas, we’re uniquely prepared to handle this component of the recovery process. We solution the impossible.
IT Recovery Services Made as Simple as 1-2-3…4
IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS
- Site Assessment/Site Survey
- Short- or Long-term Staffing
- Call Center Backup
- Mobile Devices
- Critical (real-time)
- High Priority
- Low Priority
- Established Managed WorkForce® of 2,500+ vetted field technicians
- Nationwide next-day & same-day service to 30,000+ locations
- Network of 150+ forward stocking locations for logistics coordination
- 25,000+ service events per month with 95%+ SLA attainment
- 24x7x365 Pennsylvania-based Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Immediate access to Tier 3 technical support
- PCI Certified